Lobos Varsity Jacket
Established in San Francisco in the 1920s, Golden Bear Sportswear remains one of the last standing beacons of authentic quality outerwear made in the USA.
This pointed collar varsity jacket is handcrafted in a heavy melton wool with custom wool rib cuffs and hem. Designed with three-piece raglan sleeves, metal snap front closure, double welt front pockets, quilted satin lining, and Golden Bear’s signature reinforced cuff panel. Finished with our chain stitched script logo along the right pocket.
- Three-piece raglan sleeves
- Custom wool rib cuffs and hem
- Wool cuff protector
- 16L metal snap closure
- Double welt pockets
- Interior chest pocket
- Chain stitch logo embroidery
- Handcrafted in USA
- Style: RC-4232
- A full-cut silhouette made for all body types.
- 80% Wool / 20% Polyamide
- Sleeve: 100% Cow Leather
- Rib: 45% Wool / 55% Acrylic
- Lining: 100% Acetate
Dry clean only.
Shipping & Returns
- Free USA shipping over $50
- 30-day returns – Return Policy
- Free international shipping over $400
- International orders are Final Sale
- Covered by our Product Guarantee
Have a question? Contact Support